Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Hindu Religion Country

I think i am a religious person and my religion is Hindu. I feel proud because my religion is Hindu .Now I want  to talking about Hinduism and Hindu religion countries name .It is a remarkable religion. Hinduism  is the 3rd  large religion all of over the world .In many countries live in  Hindu people . Specially They live in : Nepal , India , Bhutan , Fiji , Guyana , Mauritius, Trinidad and Tobago, Suriname , Sri-lanka, Bangladesh,Reunion,Qatar,Kuwait,Malaysia,Bahrain, United  Arab Emirates, Seychelles, Belize,Oman,Singapore etc . Actually the spacious of Hinduism are worldwide .

No more today.Bye guyz.Take Care.TATA.May God Bless All. Hare Krishna.
                                                                                                                         Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment